Welcome to the Twincam Club Forum!

For the Toyota Enthusiast.

NOTE: Section LOCKED - no new topics can be posted. Please use one of the relevant subsections
Forum rules: Please use proper topics (subject) for your posts. Topics like "Please help", "Advice needed", "Info please" or any other uninformative topics that doesn't reflect what the post is about will be deleted without warning.

Jacking threads will be a 2 business day (So Saturday and Sunday is excluded) ban, so watch it.
By Sash
I might be mistaken, but i was of the impression the rsi springs are slightly lower than the normal 1.6
By mayurh
Sash wrote:I might be mistaken, but i was of the impression the rsi springs are slightly lower than the normal 1.6
yeah thats wat i tot
friend has a 1997 corolla 1.6gl
and in the for sale section someone selling rsi springs
i think it'll make the front look much better
his back is already low enough
wat u think is it worth it?
By 180i // SPORT
mayurh wrote:
Sash wrote:I might be mistaken, but i was of the impression the rsi springs are slightly lower than the normal 1.6
yeah thats wat i tot
friend has a 1997 corolla 1.6gl
and in the for sale section someone selling rsi springs
i think it'll make the front look much better
his back is already low enough
wat u think is it worth it?
Thats a good idea mayur, you buy those rsi springs and ill take your eibachs :lol: :wink:
By mayurh
:lol: dude its not for me.its for my friend.
i have no plans to sell my eibach's but if i do i'll give u a call
By ConquestDriver
interesting, so we could all look for RSi springs as a cheap drop?
By mayurh
ConquestDriver wrote:interesting, so we could all look for RSi springs as a cheap drop?
i'm talking abt the corolla rsi.
if u have 97 1.6l then yeah u cud put 97 rsi springs. it wud lower it slightly and keep that nice standard ride.

i dont think 1997 corolla rsi springs wud fit in our conquests
By ConquestDriver
mayurh wrote:
ConquestDriver wrote:interesting, so we could all look for RSi springs as a cheap drop?
i'm talking abt the corolla rsi.
if u have 97 1.6l then yeah u cud put 97 rsi springs. it wud lower it slightly and keep that nice standard ride.

i dont think 1997 corolla rsi springs wud fit in our conquests
ah, damn, my bad, sorry i misread it slightly.....
By 180i // SPORT
My car (180) come standard with the same drop 8), and i think David fella put that same spring in my 160 :D
By mayurh
so ur white conquest has conquest rsi springs?
By ConquestDriver
mayurh wrote:so ur white conquest has conquest rsi springs?
i wonder if anybody can give us definete responce here, i have always been wondering why my conquest looks much lower than some others its a 1998 RSE, can it be that they came with a slight drop, or is it just the sagged springs as i thought which had done 336000km?
By mayurh
the sport editions.like my 160i sport definatly came with lower springs as compared to other conquests mine was definatly lower
By mayurh
my friend went to toyota this weekend
the corolla 1.6gl/gle and rsi,rxi all have the same springs :?
is it jus me or did the rsi look more lower than the rest?
anyways
so the springs are all the same.
no use putting rsi springs on a 160i :evil:
maybe the shocks are shorter?
Howsit gents. Hoping to restart this conversation... there seems to be a lot of confusion regarding corolla rsi springs. I'm also keen to get a set for my 160gle. Some say rsi springs are shorter, some say they're not. Any updated info on this?

Hi i would like to know more about the 4AFE short […]

Twincam with Dicktator not starting

Guys i need help with my toyota 20v. The car didn[…]

Vacuum 4A-FE

Good day I recently overhauled my engine after th[…]

Load Speed

Hi guys I've added some modifications which shoul[…]