You will notice that the "Technical: Model-Specific" forums are now unlocked for you to post in:
- Model-specific forums are categorized by the CHASSIS code of the vehicle.
- You will not be able to post directly in the Chassis Code forum.
- Within these Chassis Codes forums, there are specific sub-forums which you can post in, ie:
--> Suspension & Brakes,
--> Electronics & Wiring,
--> Maintenance & Car Care
Ways to use the New Technical sections:
1. From the Board Index, click on the relevant Chassis Code Forum (EG: Corolla FWD: E110) , and it will then display all the sub-forums of that Chassis Code.
2. From the Board Index, click on the relevant Chassis Code Sub-forum (EG: Suspension & Brakes of Chassis Code Forum E110)
With regards to things like engine modifications and swaps, please post them in the Performance sub-forum of the relevant Chassis Code.
EG: 3S-GTE swap into Chizel RSi -> this will go into Performance sub-section of the Corolla FWD: E80 section.
All Diagnosis will remain in the Diagnostic Centre.
Going forward, please use PROPER subjects outlining the issue.
Please do not use subjects like "Help please" or Assistance Needed" - we really do not have the time to go into all the posts and change the Subjects, so if you do not comply by using proper subjects, your topic will be deleted.
I have been moving around 200-300 topics a day from Technical Talk to the relevant Model-Specific sections, which is not so easy as a lot of them have pathetic descriptions in the subjects lines.
So, if you find there is a thread which was in a specific section, but you cannot find it where it used to be, try looking in the relevant Model-Specific sub-forum.
For any queries, you can reply in this thread.