Welcome to the Twincam Club Forum!

We have revived the forum resource for your enjoyment.

Styling & visual enhancements.
Forum rules: This section is for topics related to STYLING & VISUAL changes
By Otius
Hi guys!

Im considering ROTA rims, can anyone comment on the quality of these rims? are they any good?

Shot!
By YEGAN
if they are originals and not reps then you are talking about one of the best quality wheels on the market!

light weight, mostly designed for jap cars.

expect to pay though, the originals are not cheap!
By Otius
YEGAN wrote:if they are originals and not reps then you are talking about one of the best quality wheels on the market!

well ROTAs are actually rips of other wheels to start off with, but those other ones i can't afford(34k). so looking at rotas...
By TriXsta20
Otius wrote:
YEGAN wrote:if they are originals and not reps then you are talking about one of the best quality wheels on the market!

well ROTAs are actually rips of other wheels to start off with, but those other ones i can't afford(34k). so looking at rotas...
:thumbright: True, they are good quality reps and actually not quite as cheap as the look a likes you get at max / autostyle

I enquired about a 17" from them and it was R9300 :crybaby:
By Otius
TriXsta20 wrote:
Otius wrote:

:thumbright: True, they are good quality reps and actually not quite as cheap as the look a likes you get at max / autostyle

I enquired about a 17" from them and it was R9300 :crybaby:
still better than R34000 :laughing3:
By YEGAN
Otius wrote:

yeah they basically copys of volk i think? but ive also seen copys off rotas too :lol:
By Otius
YEGAN wrote:
Otius wrote:

yeah they basically copys of volk i think? but ive also seen copys off rotas too :lol:
they copy volk, advan, work the lot...
By YEGAN
volk te37's :love4:
By Otius
TriXsta20 wrote:
YEGAN wrote:volk te37's :love4:
x2 :notworthy:
That's the one! In bronze with 8/9j combo and 40mm offset
By toyota7
Google Equip Drag DR20 rims...

I'm inlove with them! Thinking of getting a set in place of my Twincam rims :oops:
Twincam gearbox

I have a gearbox for sale off my gli twincam. It's[…]