Welcome to the Twincam Club Forum!

We have revived the forum resource for your enjoyment.

NOTE: Section LOCKED - no new topics can be posted. Please use one of the relevant subsections
Forum rules: Please use proper topics (subject) for your posts. Topics like "Please help", "Advice needed", "Info please" or any other uninformative topics that doesn't reflect what the post is about will be deleted without warning.

Jacking threads will be a 2 business day (So Saturday and Sunday is excluded) ban, so watch it.
By TAZZ2292
Could someone please mail me a start up map for my 20v .i got dicktator management!
By wildrsi
I used a 1800 golf map to start my car.try the maps given on the disc
By pfoglar
Completely unrelated to your thread, but it amazes me how many people start their cars with their throttle in a bit - modern fuel injected engines don't need to have the throttle slightly depressed when starting up. I think even in some owners manuals it clearly states this - always over the years I just turn the key and she starts up fine. Okay, fair enough, an old manual carb fed engine needs "user" intervention when starting up...

Philip.
By TAZZ2292
wildrsi wrote:I used a 1800 golf map to start my car.try the maps given on the disc
shot..did you use the 16v or the 8valve map?
By wildrsi
TAZZ2292 wrote:
wildrsi wrote:I used a 1800 golf map to start my car.try the maps given on the disc
shot..did you use the 16v or the 8valve map?
16v.give me ur e-mail address ill send u my 20v map
posso usare litaliano

posso usare l'italiano or english

posso usare litaliano

posso usare litaliano

posso usare litaliano